Career Opportunities at Ayars
When you build with us, we build with you. At Ayars Complete Home Improvements, it is the skill, care, and knowledge of our employees that is at the foundation of everything we do. They’re the reason why our customers turn to us time and time again for their home remodeling needs. They’re the reason we’ve established ourselves as one of South Jersey’s premier home remodeling contractors. And they’re the reason we will continue to grow and elevate our level of craftsmanship to new heights.
Our service area and specialties
Ayars Complete Home Improvements operates in locations throughout Gloucester County and parts of Camden County in South Jersey and specializes in the following areas of home interiors year-round:
Seasonally, we may take on exterior projects such as:
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for skilled interior craftsmen with a strong background in finish carpentry to make our South Jersey customers’ home improvement dreams a reality. Our ideal candidates will have:
- A strong working knowledge of finish construction materials, tools, and techniques
- A keen awareness of and attention to nuance and detail
- Competence in math and geometry — accurately calculating measurements and angles is critical
- Well-developed fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Teamwork mentality – sharing ideas, trade knowledge and a willingness to learn
- Natural propensity to work in a clean and organized fashion
- Ability to articulate to customers, trade partners, and Ayars team time frames ideas and expectations.
All Ayars employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Local working radius – Most jobs are 15-20 mins from our office in Mickleton, NJ
- Interior work in clean environments
- Uniforms provided with Carhartt carpenter jeans being laundered on your behalf; Carharrt jacket provided in winter months.
- Work van provided from office to worksite for transportation and tool storage
- A focus on working 40 hours Monday thru Friday with no overtime to ensure you have quality down time.
- Pre-planned job coordination and job books for transfer of knowledge and proper execution
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
On behalf of the entire Ayars family, we truly look forward to working with you.